The quotes and sayings are inspirational and insightful. They are sorted in order of the birth year of the author. Enjoy them!
- 122 Inspirational good night quotes with Beautiful Images
1. One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.
– E.M. Forster
2. Friendship, like credit, is highest when it is not used.
– Elbert Hubbard
3. Silence is the true friend that never betrays.
4. “Stay” is a charming word in a friend’s vocabulary.
– Louisa May Alcott
5. I love my kids, but I wouldn’t want them for friends.
– Janet Sorensen, Top 1000 loving you quotes
6. One kiss breaches the distance between friendship and love.
7. Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy are the things that make life worth living and exploring.
– Denise Austin
8.Have no friends not equal to yourself.
9. Friendship is the finest balm for the pangs of despised love.
– Jane Austen
10. A friend is, as it were, a second self.
11. A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
12. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
14. No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
– Oscar Wilde
15. Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
– Mark Twain
16. Forget your enemies. It’s your friends you frustrate that cause all the problems.
17. Think of me, and I’ll be there.
– Richard Reeves
18. A faithful friend is the medicine of life.
19. A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire.
– La Rochefoucauld
20. If you want enemies, excel others; if you want friends let others excel you.
Also see: Best i miss you quotes for him